Type: Heat Treatment Equipment
Input Size: depending on working zone size.
Processed Materials: high-speed steel, die steel, Martensitic stainless steel, alloy steel, titanium alloy, etc.
Applications: Vacuum Oil Quenching Furnace is mainly applied to quenching heat treatment.
1.It is mainly applied to quenching heat treatment of high-speed steel, die steel, Martensitic stainless steel, alloy steel, titanium alloy, etc..
2.Various technology choices and processing application range are provided with full-automatic programmable controlling.
|Rated furnace temperature (°C)||900|
|Max. furnace temperature (°C)||1050|
|Furnace temperature deviation (°C)||±5|
|Production capacity (ton/year)||1500||3000||5000||7500||10000|
|Width of steel belt (mm)||1000||1000||1220||1220||1220|
|Material of steel belt||SUS321 or SUS310S|
|Material of muffle furnace tube in |
|Heat-resistance stainless steel/ silicon carbide combined with silicon nitride |
(based on the buyer’s demands)
|Quantity of heating zone||3||5||6||10||12|
|Heating method||Heating by electricity/ natural gas|
|Heating power (kW)||120||200||300||450||600|
|Steel-belt linear speed (mm/min)||30-150||50-250||80-400|
|Thickness of iron powder (mm)||15-50mm adjustable, usually 30mm|
|Length of heating furnace body (mm)||4000||7500||10000||7500×2||10000×2|
|Total length (mm)||About 16000||About 23000||About 28000||About 38000||About 48000|
|Note: The above is standard configuration and can be adjusted based on customer requirements. |
1. With compacted double chambers structure, vacuum oil quenching furnace is integrated with optimal layout for space efficiency.
2. Hearth of this vacuum quench furnace is heated as a whole unit. Internal charging trays are in stacking structure. Feeding speed is frequency regulated in slow-fast-slow mode, thus ensuring stable feeding and reduced time.
3. Unique gas cooling system comes with built-in air channel for maximized cooling efficiency.
4. This vacuum oil quenching furnace is fitted with high efficiency external oil cooling circulation system for quench.
5. Oil tank has large capacity. Inside the tank, there are nozzles in various directions. As a result, there will be intense convection and turbulence during oil spraying, whereby catering to quench for large workpiece.
6. Vacuum degree and air cooling pressure are allowed to be adjusted to fit specific materials.
7. Simple operation and flexible input ensure stable performance. Manual and automatic operation can be switched readily. Moreover, alarms will be triggered automatically on failures of the vacuum oil quench furnace.