Type: Powder Production Equipment
Input Size: blocks, plates, bars, rods, etc. raw materials in various sizes.
Processed Materials: metals or alloys
Applications: Principle:The ultra-high pressure water atomization equipment is designed to meet the production of the water atomization process under atmospheric conditions, and is an industrial mass production device. The principle is that the metal or metal alloy is
The ultra-high pressure water atomization equipment is designed to meet the production of the water atomization process under atmospheric conditions, and is an industrial mass production device. The principle is that the metal or metal alloy is smelted under air condition. After metal liquid pass through the insulating tundish and restricting draft tube under the condition of inert gas protection, it is crushed into a large number of small metal droplets by ultra-high pressure water flow from nozzle.Small droplets form sub-spherical or irregular particles in flight under the action of surface tension and rapid cooling of water to achieve the purpose of making powder.
1. It can make most of the metal and its alloy powder, and the production cost is low.
2. It can making sub-spherical powder or irregular powder
3. Due to rapid solidification and no segregation, many special alloy powders can be made.
4. It could adjust the appropriate process to achieve a desired particle size
1. The equipment use non-magnetic stainless steel structure which has high strength and long service life.
2. The furnace has high precision of fixed point casting without back and forth movement.
3. The metal smelting process is protected by inert gas and less oxidation
4. The melting temperature of furnace is heating up quickly with high production efficiency and good particle size distribution.
5. Hydraulic tilting furnace stepless speed regulation, stable and safe
6. Digital display measurement monitoring, atomization process parameter stably control
7. The whole set of equipment adopts distributed control system, video surveillance of key parts, friendly operation interface
8. Powder particle size, shape and particle size distribution can be obtained by changing the atomization process and adjusting the process parameters. It is associated with the following parameters: alloy characteristics, water atomization pressure, total atomization flow rate, atomizer nozzle assembly mechanism.